At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Do you want to join Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation (ARC) Team in HEINEKEN?
We are a global team responsible for financial reporting and consolidation of Heineken financials. Supporting all Regions, more than 200 Reporting Entities, we make sure our consolidated financials are accurate and submitted on time. That obviously includes proper reconciliation and elimination of intercompany positions!
We are located in Krakow and we work in close partnership with Group Financial and Consolidation Team in Amsterdam, as HUB within Global Accounting and Risk Management Global structure.
Global Intercompany Expert is responsible for coordination of world-wide intercompany activities and cooperation with Global Departments, Regions and Reporting Entities in strategy formulation and implementation strategic initiatives for intercompany process. Global Intercompany Expert drives improvements in the intercompany field and plays global expert/advisory role by using expertise in HEINEKEN global intercompany rules, policies and systems. As representative of the HEINEKEN Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation team also contributes to reporting and consolidation activities and participates or drives global projects that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Heineken Finance function.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Controling over world-wide compliance with HEINEKEN’s Global Intercompany Policy, Intercompany calendar and procedures
- Proactively cooperating with HEINEKEN Global Departments and Reporting Entities in strategy formulation and implement strategic initiatives for intercompany process
- Supporting business transformation in the digital age, proactively looking for process and tool benchmarking
- Participating or driving global projects and initiatives
- Being responsible for preparation of complex reports, insights and commentaries for senior stakeholders
- Ensuring and seting standards for business partnership with key stakeholders
- Providing support related to the invoice reconciliation tool and identifies improvement opportunities
- Being responsible for intercompany global education and knowledge retention, provide trainings and workshops for HEINEKEN Reporting Entities on Intercompany process and tools
- Being a Global Arbiter in intercompany disputes: understand perspectives of various stakeholders and resolve conflicts in a constructive way
- Contributing and performing assigned reporting and consolidation activities
- Keeping up with relevant developments in Intercompany and IFRS and exchanging information with Reporting Entities, Regions and liaison with Group Accounting and Reporting Intercompany E2E process continuous improvement Manager
- Keeping abreast with financial and technical developments in intercompany field
- Liaising with external and internal auditors
- Executing assigned process controls and proactively reporting any instances of non- compliance
You are a good Candidate if:
- You own bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/ Economics
- You have minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in Finance, preferably in a large internationally operating accounting or auditing firm, or financial controlling and reporting in a multinational environment
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills – ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- You have proven experience of work with stakeholders of different professional levels and geographical/cultural diversity
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form working relationships
- You have very good analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions, communicate issues and define recommendations
- You have experience with ERP systems and reporting tools (SAP, Analysis for Office, PowerBI) and MS Office at advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- You are self-driven, persistent and able to work under tight deadlines
- You have problem solving ability, complemented by quick decision making
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent as an asset
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer