MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 2+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ would be an asset);
• Specialist of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js) ;
• Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
• Fluent English (spoken and written);
• Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer
• Containers specialist - Docker/Kubernetes;
• Strong foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting;
• Specialist in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
• Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/ELK;
• University degree.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• you will apply software engineering practices to build and maintain a multi-account/region environment;
• you will be responsible for the design, availability support of PMI's services;
• you will improve the existing services and remove toil.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.