As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a bold decision to lead the industry transformation towards smoke-free world with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products, incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
Who are we looking for?A strong collaborator who is/has:
• Significant experience in Human Resources/People & Culture function in large organizations, in particular in HR roles with strategic and leadership accountabilities,
• Excellent knowledge of manufacturing environment and its specifics,
• Strong experience and capabilities to lead organizational transformation – change management related to IWS/OPEN+ or relevant will be a plus,
• Ability to effectively reach goals in complex, matrix, multinational working environment,
• „Zero loss” and process-based mindset with focus on efficiency and effectiveness,
• Significant experience in cooperation with social partners,
• Open to new technologies and agile ways of working,
• Very good command of English, Polish will be an asset.
What we offer you?• A unique opportunity to join to industry leader in historical moment of transformation
• Be a part of employee centric People & Culture team
• Above-the-market compensation package
• Company benefit car
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• Private medical & dental care, life insurance
• Remote work & flexible working arrangements
• Lunch card
• Employee pension program
• Wide range of developmental opportunities on and off-the-job
How can you make history with us?• Be an active team player of Kraków factory Management team driving zero loss mindset in the organization from People & Culture perspective,
• Shape and drive People & Culture strategy in the factory in line with business strategy and objectives,
• Be active change agent driving and supporting organizational and cultural transformation in deploying OPEN+ methodology,
• Manage all People & Culture processes for the factory: organizational design, talent management, diversity & inclusion, people engagement & communication,
• Support leaders at all levels in building up engaged, agile and learning organization,
• Manage employee relations,
• Actively cooperate in design and deployment of projects with regional and global teams,
• Lead, motivate and develop People & Culture team in the factory,
• Co-operate with local CoEs teams: Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Talent & Organizational Development, Comp & Ben.
Thank you for all applications. Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration & only selected candidates will be contacted.