MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A candidate with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering
• A person with 2+ years of experience in MRP, supply /capacity/production planning, inventory management, or supply chain management; demand planning is a plus
• Proficient English speaker
• A person with sophisticated level of MS Excel
• A candidate with good knowledge of SAP and/or other relevant MRP solutions
• An individual with a good understanding of fundamentals of MRP, production planning & scheduling. Good understanding & experience in handling the material planning master data, system and process inputs and outputs
• A problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
• A person with excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek) (nice to have)
• Background in Manufacturing would be an asset (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• Cafateria with various benefits
• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Maintain adequate materials stock levels (DIMS, SEMIs, Leaf) to meet the production plans requirements, in line with ordering strategies, at an optimum cost
• Supervise the coverage of on hand and planned delivery quantities on a regular basis with respect to the revised production plan and/or rejected quantities and take vital actions to avoid out of stock and overstock situations. Assess and measure potential risk exposures
• Develop mitigation actions involving various partners in the affiliate / region & BSP to tackle business challenges, through collaborative effort. Shape and design processes to be able to address changing business conditions and requirement
• Maintain alignment with internal stakeholders of PMI to drive alignment on best achievable production schedule, govern risk factors and potential mitigation options
• Run feasibility checks for the first production (timelines) of new projects in full alignment with Supply Planning & PPMD. Ensure materials availability for first production date for new projects
• Be part of continuous improvement and lean process implementation, take an active role in cross-regional alignments, optimization programs and projects to streamline and standardize processes
• Run simulation plans for potential scenarios requested by the partners.
• Propose improvements covering system (SAP) and process (MRP)
Please note that we are looking for a candidate for a one-year temporary contract.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.