MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Project / Delivery Manager with experience in SAP Central Finance (CFIN) and FI/CO S/4 HANA Implementation Projects and Services
• Good knowledge of SAP FI/CO and CFIN in the following areas: CCA, PCA, CoA, Ledgers, COPA, IO/WBS, BPs, AP, AR, Tax and Operational Reporting and KPIs and related Finance Business Processes
• Experience in leading multiple functional streams in SAP FI/CO area, leading the discussions on aligning and prioritizing the scope items within the CFIN implementation projects and services
• Ability to explain designs and functionalities to business stakeholders, linking deliverables to the business outcomes
• Experience in aligning multiple teams working on the same scope items in a large SAP program
• Experience in leading and working with teams composed from internal and external experts, working with multiple vendors
• Experience with Project and Service management in complex global SAP Landscapes
• Experience in leading projects and teams that are using Agile practices
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers from finance, to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business
• Lead the implementation and future evolution of the CFIN platform in Finance domains to achieve strategic business, financial and technology objectives
• Together with Business define and drive priorities of CFIN Platform evolution
• Establish, implement, maintain, and evolve CFIN platform Service Model, integrated with overall CFIN Agile Delivery Model
• Interact with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and lead in advising to identified issues
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.