About the job
You will contribute to the increasing coverage of the Global Regression Test suite to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the Arla Release Trains in creating more fre-quent releases. Your job as a Functional Test Specialist, being part of the Commercial train, will be to create and execute test cases. At the same time You will be responsible for preparing test effort estimation ad documentation. You will be joining an existing team of highly qualified spe-cialists within the area of Quality Assurance and Test.
Your main tasks will be:
- Reading requirements, understand and prepare valid Test scenarios
- Contributing to design of test plan,
- Creating test approach of the functionality/system
- Participate in planning and execution of Agile ceremonies in the team
- Support other ARTs epics on overlapping projects
- Be a team player and ensure objectives brings maximum value to the business
- Supporting business teams in creating training materials
Who are you?
You adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new products. You demonstrat-ed ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judg-ment. At the same time you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of dif-ferent cultures and from various backgrounds. You are used to working in Agile SAFE frame-work. You are capable of building an overview business and systems processes, more over you understand the end-user expectations.
Furthermore, we expect:
- 3+ years in tech as a tester, consultant or business analyst
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Knowledge of tools such as TOSCA, TESTRAIL, etc.
- Requirements analysis, SDLC, STLC and Defect Lifecycle
- Knowledge of SQL – database testing
- Good knowledge of testing web applications – testing forms, validating HTML/CSS, Cookies testing, etc
- Usability testing, Compatibility testing, Interface testing, cross browser testing – nice to have
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with FMCG organizations