The Client Service Team Leader directs the client servicing team resources to achieve overall client satisfaction and serves as a point of escalation for complex issues. The individual focuses on the Fund Accounting, Administration and Custody disciplines and the applicable product offering for assigned client relationships. S/he manages day to day aspects of client relationships and performs oversight of core product functions as required to support high client satisfaction.
S/he will normally be responsible for managing client service supervisors and will deputise for the CSM, in their absence.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Interpret, review and revise guidelines and policies to enhance team effectiveness.
- Serve as an escalation point for client service issues and deliverables.
- Work closely with Client Service Managers to stay abreast of client goals and identify opportunities to expand client relationships.
- Establish appropriate contacts within client organizations and internal departments.
- Build overall credibility and foster trust with clients.
- Manage controls efficiently to alleviate any areas of potential risk to the Firm and Clients.
- Act as the primary point of escalation for Systems, Operations, and Risk/Control for any client related issues and proactively manage the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures.
- Complete and oversee the completion of the BBH annual performance review process.
- Manage performance issues and disciplinary process for employees falling below set expectations.
- Partner with supervisor(s) to understand training and cross training needs on relevant job functions and required knowledge, identify solutions, and raise recommendations to management.
- Coordinates training and ensuring team attends required trainings.
- Establish service standards for assigned client groups ensuring standards are shared with and understood by team members and all internal support groups (Operations, etc.).
- BA/BS degree in a business related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Financial Services Industry Experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Creative problem solving skills including the ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
- Language skills commensurate with office location and client relationships supported.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment that requires collaboration with multiple teams.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.