MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Minimum 2 years of experience (4+ for senior role) in data analysis with proven business/finance experience
• Demonstrable experience with advanced excel solutions
• Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlick or similar) is a plus (a must for Senior role)
• Experience with programming and database querying languages (SQL, R, Python, VBA, ETL/DW, RPA) is a plus
• Familiar with JIRA and Agile methodologies
• Ability to research, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to accept change as part of an overall dynamic environment
• Passionate about data and harnessing the value hidden in data
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Participate in projects aiming to design, develop and maintain analytical products & Business Intelligence solutions in domains of Finance, Consumer and Commercial
• Define formulas and logic to support analyses of business problems
• Design and build quality reports and dashboards (ensure UI/UX) in BI platforms (Power BI but not limited to)
• Configuration and maintenance of existing BI solutions
• Perform data analysis-to-insight. Break down problems, execute deep-dives and generate findings which are translated into actionable output and business value
• Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance within large datasets. Ensure data extraction and data loads required in the project
• Examine and interpret data, communicate and present on technical information with non-technical stakeholders
• Partner up with business teams to understand key priorities, drivers and hypotheses
• Understand complex and diverse technology infrastructure and identify sources and tools needed to deliver actionable output
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.