About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘DSI – Digital Services & Infrastructure’, to be part of a great team delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. DSI ART delivers network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in a need of a new Senior IT Security Specialist to join the ‘HSI - Hybrid Security and Identity team’ mainly, but also to support other teams in our Release Train.
Our strategy for the security area is to enhance our security around our hybrid IT environment. Main focus is on Microsoft Azure Cloud and our central local datacentre, but not to forget the end-user devices and infrastructure in our locations around the globe.
You are a passionate specialist in the security area, who has the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business while following the guidance from the architect and work in close cooperation with Security department in our Operations. In daily work, you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremonies. The focus will be on planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop, update, document and manage GPOs across complex multiple domain, network environment,
- Create and maintain AD environment management documentation on as as-necessary basis,
- Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include design, clean-up and routine maintenance and configuration,
- Work with a highly secure environment using RSAT tools,
- Understand of various types IT security aspects and understand how to continuously support the business in improving the IT security and keep the area up to date,
- Enhance the security on the Cloud set-up,
- Introduce and maintain Cloud Firewall, Monitoring and integrations to existing On Premise solutions.
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects and key stakeholders. You will be working within a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Furthermore, you have:
- Master’s degree within IT or other relevant area,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with mainly Microsoft Security products,
- Knowledge about IT security architecture, and the security features of Microsoft Azure/ EMS suite,
- Experience about Microsoft Azure Security configuration,
- Experience with Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure and related Security Components, including deep knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure AD, Azure Security Center, Azure ATP, Windows Defender and Conditional Access,
- Skills in Powershell Scripting and PowerBI,
- Certificates in CompTIA or CISSP would be preferred,
- SCRUM/ Agile skills would be a plus,
- Focus and persistence on achieving goals in great collaboration with the team,
- An ease of communicating with stakeholders both orally and in written,
- Ability to help the team developing innovative solutions,
- Self-organizing skills and ability to drive things on your own.