Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Are you interested in taking responsibility and impacting our change management and communications? Then you are the right person to join our European project team! You will take a key role in the coordination of local communication campaigns and engagement activities aimed at independent distributors and customers for strategic transformation projects in Europe, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
What you’ll do:
- Development, localization and implantation of campaign assets in cooperation with the project team as well as external service providers
- Interface between the Change Management & Communications team and stakeholders in the local Sales teams
- Creating and updating project documents such as roadmaps, communication plans and task lists
- Supporting the development and execution of local events, and the preparation of independent distributor trainings and/or virtual demo sessions
- Preparation and organization of project calls, meetings and workshops with the local Sales teams
- Monitoring smooth execution and delivery, providing support to the local Sales Teams, project team members and trainers
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of Change and/or Corporate Communications and Project Management
- University degree in Communication Studies, Organizational Change Management, Business Economics or Project Management
- Experience with analyzing complex subjects and plans; strong project management skills
- Practical experience in an international environment; ability to collaborate across functions, organizations and cultures
- Ability to communicate information clearly by applying communication methods that manage stakeholder interests, reduce complexity for the audience and follow a human-centric design
- Proven skills of copywriting and facilitating virtual collaboration meetings and workshops
- Excellent written and oral communication in English (native English speakers preferred)
- Certification as Prosci Change Management Practitioner is of advantage
- Applied skills in SCRUM or agile project management is of advantage
- Positive attitude, service-oriented and good involvement of others in decisions and plans
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to handle multiple workstreams and ad-hoc tasks simultaneously
- Availability for international business travels
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract for 12 months
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.