We are offering relocation assistance to those moving to Krakow for a limited time
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Bilingual Sales Representative – Outbound B2B - Czech/Slovak-English with TTEC in Krakow, Poland.
Accepting digital applications and TTEC has a complete virtual hiring process for your protection and the protection of our employees. Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our Krakow team is focused on digital marketing advertising, working on behalf of a world leader in online advertising. Our team works with existing customers to optimize their advertising campaigns. We use our sales skills and product knowledge to support the advertisers reach their goals in a way that is trustworthy, transparent, and adds value.
What You'll be Doing
You will represent our client on the phone or via email. You will be working with existing advertisers, providing them with recommendations to tailor their advertising strategy and campaigns.
On a typical day, you'll
- Analyze and strategize how to manage, and upsell the accounts
- Contact existing customers in your portfolio to a consultation
- Work in a target-driven environment with individual sales targets along with being a part of a larger sales team increasing the Google Ads customer base
- Problem-solve and consult with clients to provide the best-selling solution for their advertising campaigns and encourage them to try new marketing strategies
- Navigate the client through Google Ads so they can implement campaign suggestions
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with the client by optimizing their accounts using your analytical skill while increasing program revenue
- Meet your productivity requirements (KPIs) daily and be a team-player contributing to the overall team sales targets
- Use your excellent verbal/written communication skills to sell based on value, not price
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you who are friendly, professional, and driven. We really care about the positive atmosphere in our office, and that we work as one team to meet our goals. The ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- You are fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
- You like to learn and achieve goals
- You are an influencer and a persuader
- You have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a target-driven sales environment
- You can adapt quickly to change
- You are analytical and have a creative mindset
- You would consider yourself technically-advanced
- Preferred experience in Sales / Digital Marketing or Advertising / Google Ads
- Knowledge of how to work with a CRM system recommended
As a TTEC Sales Representative, you'll enjoy
- A competitive base salary + commission based on sales performance
- Relocation assistance available (for new hires moving to Krakow and those moving to Poland)
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow)
- End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!)
- Lots of possibilities to make friends during TTEC parties, dinners and after work team activities
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Private Medical Care (Medicover) with Dental Care Plan
- Eye Care Plan
- Multisport Card
- Fancy office space with Micro Kitchen and Relax Areas