MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3+ years’ of professional experience in contract management or procurement (with global scope – nice to have)
• University degree in Business Studies with a focus on Administration or Management
• Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools
• Ability to take full ownership of end – to – end process and responsibility for everything in your portfolio
• Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation
• Strong service and result orientation, reliability, high operational readiness and resilience
• Ability to work in teams, as well independently in a distributed team and project environment
• Very good knowledge in handling MS Office applications, especially MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficient in Russian (reading and writing)
• Proficient in English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Playing a part of the Contract Management Team which delivers new solution for contract management to achieve strategic business, financial and technological objectives
• Supporting contracting process including contract creation, extension, terminations, amendments
• Supporting daily business with management of existing contract database by delivering reports, handling requests and replying to partner’s queries
• Leading business requirements discussions with internal partners from finance, procurement and legal to implement outstanding solutions delivering added value to the business
• Delivering business analysis with conclusions and recommendations
• Handling regular and ad hoc reporting inquiries from the markets
• Working on crafting new process flows, practices and principles for the new contract management system
• Interacting with mid- to senior level executives, sharing the knowledge, experience and standard methodologies
• Providing trainings, leading meetings with internal partners
• Driving continuous process improvement and innovation
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.