Who we are looking for:
Work within Security Administration seeking an Information Security Administrator, Associate II to act as an operational account administrator supporting various applications within State Street Corp.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder record keeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Creating and opening accounts on various applications within SSC.
- Monitors day-to-day application reports to ensure all user id’s are current.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational business units and SAS help desk.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to management.
- Maintains appropriate documents required for internal/external audits.
- Identify any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Support various client-facing applications, set up, training and resolving data integrity issues within specific time frames.
- Responsible for performing daily processes accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and internal/client requirements.
- May perform other duties as directed by management.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding communications skills, and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction using Information Security program standards/controls as a basis for required activities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple areas to accomplish completing requests and ensuring viable Information Security controls are in place.
Education & Preferred qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related fields preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops