Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Service Delivery Specialist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
The important link between IT, the business and the vendors
You will be part of the Technology, Members, Sales & Marketing Team in IT Operations. Our two main hubs are placed in Aarhus (DK) and Gdansk (PL), but we also have team members in Stockholm (S) and Leeds (UK). We are taking care of IT support in these areas and a vital part of our job is to cooperate with and follow up on our vendors according to the defined SLA’s. As a Service Delivery Specialist, you will also have a close relationship to the business, you will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are:
- Guadian of production systems in your area
- Overall responsible for the coordination between Business, IT and Vendors.
- Ensure that information in tickets is correct
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with the business and vendors
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard / template solutions
- Budget responsible
- Governing of the Change Management process.
- Close collaboration and coordination with SDM/SDS colleagues
- Sparring partner for ART’s and The Scrum Master in the Release Trains and Participate in relevant Agile Release Train (ART) activities
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with both the business and other teams you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crutial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it! You should be willing to learn quickly and become a skilled user of Service Now. You are familiar with the processes used in an IT department, especially for the integration area and know the importance of having the right master data. If you have experience with SAP or similar systems it will be an advantage.
Specifically, you will also:
- Be consulted on incidents, service requests and problems
- Monitor incidents to review/identify trends & prioritise.
- Participate in Service Introduction Management (SIM) Joint vendor Sign Off and make sure documentation is received for new solutions
- Assist Situation Management with severity 1, 2 and 3+ incidents.
- Work with continuous improvement - Identifying improved ways of working.
- Coordinate with Operations Quality Managers. New changes and regression tests scope.
- Deliver input to vendor contract negotiations.
- Handling requests for information by directing to the right process/people to help. (GRC advice, monitoring, SAP role approvals, etc)
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and forums.
Besides this we assume you:
- Possess a master’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Logistic or similar relevant education
- Several years of experience from IT department in a larger company
- Have experience from the EDI area and knowledge of integrations
- Have technical Understanding
- Are openminded and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders
- Have experience or interest in Agile ways of working