Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for talented Events and Marketing Program Coordinator in Warsaw, Poland, The person will be working for the Global Marketing team in Digital Energy Division and will be responsible for coordinating and driving the execution of the segment and channel led activities and programs. This role will report to the Thought Leadership and Communications Leader and work closely with the marketing team of Digital Energy Division.
This position requires an enthusiastic, detail-oriented and organized coordinator to support our Marketing team. With strong attention to detail, this person will be supporting the team on an array of projects including branding efforts, social media support, event support and other ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, eager to learn, highly organized and a creative problem-solver.
What will you do:
- Event project management including the content coordination & delivery with pre- and post-event promotion & analysis
- Work collaboratively across departments, to support the development of the global marketing campaigns and programs
- Social media and employee advocacy program support
- Assist with the development of social media lead generation cookbooks for ‘key’ opportunities & campaigns
Events project coordination:
- Create an annual events calendar
- Plan and lead the execution of the events according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Create and maintain an inventory of digital tools and content for product/software demos
- Cooperate with the front offices to ensure global content is re-used for local events
- Pre- and post-event promotion & analysis including lead follow-up process support
Experience and skills we’re looking for:
- Experience as in the event coordination, including digital events
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office and Webex Events
- Communication and people skills
- BS/BA in marketing or related field is preferred
- Traveling to on-site events as needed (minimal)
- English language fluency
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: