MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The PMI IT Commercial(B2B & CC B2C) team is responsible for digital transformation of our line of business. The team spans across design, architecture, execution methodologies (like agile), data and quality assurance.
As a Solution Architect for CC B2C , you will design & validate solutions for our CC B2C customers’ digital experience through ground-breaking solutions and platforms including AWS, Salesforce, Azure Active Directory but not limited to. You will contribute to the solution design, configuration and engage with business partners. As solution architect, you will ensure the platform design will fit non-functional requirements at scale (global usage) balancing operational complexity and any other relevant dimension such as security, cost, speed and scalability.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3 years’ experience in designing, executing, and supporting CRM implementations including but not limited to customization, integration, development and execution of data migrations
• Strong working knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, experience with AWS, Azure AD, Salesforce (relevant certification in would be a plus);
• Experience in Geo-distributed system with continuous availability;
• Knowledge of software development, Web services, data models;
• Familiar with telemetry solutions like NewRelic, AppDynamics, PagerDuty & OpsGenie
• Comfortable with the use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Inerrability, Testability, Observability, CI/CD);
• Security and Compliance basics (controls, SOX, GDPR, GxP, audits, passive/active security)
• Knowledge of project execution and Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Scrum)
• Excellent communicator, with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience with vendor engagement (NDA, RFI, Purchasing, Relation)
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Provide technical expertise for B2C CC to the software design, development and integration for the applications in the CC B2C portfolio;
• Identify areas in the business where processes can be automated or simplified;
• Provide support to the business teams on new application development pursuits, assisting with architecture assessments and technical solution design
• Plan, scope, drive or implement proof of concept to validate and prove new technology
• Support the improvement of the digital architecture practice
• Create best practices for solution implementation including security, integration, naming taxonomies;
• Leverage, collaborate, liaise with PMIs enterprise architecture community
• Work with the product owner on the product roadmap
• Constantly learn and maintain current knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture and related standards
• Manage and run end-to-end RFI & RFP process including but not limited to documenting requirements, contractual negotiations, technical evaluations etc.