Who we are looking for
A training facilitator who will deliver virtual instructor-led sessions using training modules and ensure that all learning objectives are being achieved. You will focus on developing and enhancing technical, professional and interpersonal skills within State Street.
In this role, you will be in touch with Agile team members, Program Management team members, and Business content SMEs as required to source learning content and get answers to any questions and queries.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Live Delivery Facilitator you will
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skill development training;
- Work with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capability for the organization;
- Ensure materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, leader guide, etc.);
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status;
- Work with Delivery Coordinator to get details around all logistical requirements for training sessions;
- Review all course evaluations and implement necessary improvements;
- Act as a mentor for new Facilitators / Instructors, providing observation feedback.
- Continuously seek to improve own skills and knowledge and ensure a deep content knowledge and awareness of the audience.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as under pressure / deadlines;
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or work experience;
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in delivering virtual or classroom trainings / workshops is a must;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- PC skills, proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway