Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
- Develop the product branding and product offering within the Nutrition & Wellness area to ensure optimal business performance for the assigned category within the portfolio mix in Europe.
- Responsible for all business and strategic aspects for the assigned category.
- Brand champion for Europe and liaison to Global Marketing Team in all areas of the portfolio offering.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for growth and profitability of the Nutrition & Wellness business
- Responsible for brand building and consistent brand messaging in Europe.
- Monitor and analyze category financials and work with the finance department to use findings to actively steer category business plans.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term marketing strategies for the Nutrition & Wellness category for the European sub-region, including launch and discontinuance decisions.
- Contribute in the development of compelling marketing campaigns for hero products and key launches.
- Work with European counterparts as well as Global to successfully develop and implement all strategies and actions.
- Manage the brand budgets.
- Monitor and analyze the market and industry trends.
- Close cooperation with the communication department, including the development of briefings for creative agencies.
- Work together with the market research department on market research projects including briefings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Prepare the information materials and recommendations for internal management meetings and for our business partners.
- Create a comprehensive launch support program for new product line introductions.
- Responsible for product pricing across Europe considering special market needs for new launches and existing product lines.
- Any ad hoc projects and support as required
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing, Management) or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in brand and product management for a multi-national company. FMCG or brand experience with Nutrition products is an advantage.
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken English and any additional European languages are welcome.
- Experience with market research projects/external agencies is an advantage.
- A team player, experienced in working with international teams and cross-functional teams is an advantage.
- Experience in working not only with Europeans but also with Americans and Australians is an advantage.
- Sound business acumen required, specifically financial skills.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Understanding and good use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with planning/execution of Social Media activities.
- Self-reliant, proactive, and highly motivated.
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract for 12 months
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.