We are currently looking for a candidate to join our HR Operations – PreBoarding team for a 6 months internship.
In your role as an HR intern you will be exposed to the area of Employee Onboarding. This internship provides an opportunity to gain experience in HR administration including documents preparation, background checks as well as HR systems maintenance.
The role requires strong interaction with BBH employees, HR teams and external candidates in European and US locations. As an intern you will provide regular support to more senior colleagues within the HR organization and will be able to handle some HR processes independently.
You will also be encouraged to share your ideas and recommendations to support the continuous improvement efforts of the HR Operations team.
- Currently in 3rd, 4th, Final Year of University or Graduate in HR, Psychology, Sociology or related discipline
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to details, ability to handle sensitive and confidential employee data with discretion
- Strong PC skills, include the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and “can do” attitude
What We Offer:
Duration: 6 months, Internship is paid with flexible working hours, early afternoon shifts preferred to enable supporting US teams
- Exciting, paid internship providing an opportunity to gain valuable HR knowledge
- Experience of work within multinational company with great tradition
- Training relevant to the scope of responsibilities, opportunity to participate in open to all training (i.e. for young professionals), projects, events and initiatives (i.e. wellness events)
- Collaborative environment with strong focus on team work
- Distinctive culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Possibility to obtain a full time job afterwards in BBH