At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• a communicative problem solver with a university degree and excellent command of English (communicative level of French will be treated as a plus),
• an action oriented individual with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on,
• a candidate with at least 1-2 years of professional experience in Compensation & Benefits, Payroll or International Assignments (Global Mobility),
• an advanced MS Excel user,
• knowledge of SAP or other HR system would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• wide range of trainings, optional language courses, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• private medical care together with dental care,
• SODEXO Lunch pass card,
• remote work opportunity,
• optional company kindergarten,
• life and disability insurance,
• employee pension program,
• possibility to choose other benefits (cafeteria plan ‘My Benefits’),
• leave and holiday benefits,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• be responsible for end-to-end process related to local payroll activities,
• prepare salary simulations,
• support annual cycles and activities driven by global teams,
• advise our employees and managers on payroll related matters,
• cooperate with other team members and partners outside the team in order to provide excellent Employee Experience.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.