MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a professional business or recruiting role
• Successful track record in talent sourcing and talent/market intelligence analysis in challenging business environments
• Additional certifications from Social Talent or something like CPSP would be an advantage (and also proficiency with Sourcing Games)
• Excellent stakeholder relationship management abilities, as well as a good attitude to teamwork and collaboration
• Strong understanding of business strategies and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly
• The ability to balance a candidate-centric experience with the needs of business stakeholders
• Full ownership of the candidate acquisition process, from direct applicants to passive talents and referrals
• Deep web sourcing skills using advance filtering and Boolean search strings;
• Mining social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, GitHub, etc
• Comfortable with change and ambiguity within a complex multinational environment
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• cafeteria program with various benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Partner with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers in markets across the globe
• Engage with passive talent, providing a best-in-class candidate experience
• Build market intelligence including understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations, industries and organisations
• Work closely with talent branding to design attraction campaigns and adjust messaging to potential PMI talent
• Increase diversity and candidate quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity
• Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise to educate business partners on the best sourcing strategies for what they require
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.