MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Students or university graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business/Human Resources/IT up to 6 months after graduation,
• Candidates with excellent communication and organization skills who are eager to learn,
• Speakers of a very good level of written and spoken English
• Confident candidates who will be able to take care of partners globally and provide them with outstanding customer service,
• Previous work experience in a multinational environment would be a strong asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• An opportunity to engage with partners and provide our services globally – you will collaborate with colleagues from around the world and practice your English skills,
• A chance to see the nature of a corporate world and work with a team of specialists,
• An internship for the duration of at least 6 months that can be extended up to 12 months.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• By working in the P&C Product Management department you will support our groundbreaking projects influencing P&C digital solutions portfolio and ways of working
• Learn our digital solutions to support further deployments worldwide
• Collect requirements and feedback to apply it in the system design and translate for IT development
• Monitor change adoption and suggest improvements on tools and processes
• Support improvements delivery and testing activities and
• Ensure that solutions and processes are accurately detailed
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.