MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Talent Acquisition PMO (Project Management Office) Coordinator is responsible for supporting delivery of Talent Acquisition (TA) operational activity in partnership with colleagues and partners across the region. The PMO Coordinator provides administrative support for a range of processes and projects relating to recruitment operations delivery, technology & program management, risk & compliance, process improvement, reporting & analytics, procurement and third-party management.
Support the Talent Acquisition product team with operational and administrative tasks across all areas of TA activity. These could include: new policy implementation, process improvement, technology projects, risk and compliance activities, reporting and analytics.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Previous experience could be from Operations, Project Management, HR or Technology teams
• Preferably educated to degree level but not crucial if balanced with proven experience
• Experience of using and managing third party systems, including applicant tracking systems (e.g. Avature/Workday)
• Ability to establish relationships and interact positively with various colleagues and partners across different geographies and respond rapidly to urgent requests to fulfil business needs
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Proven ability to deliver results independently in a collaborative environment
• Advanced Microsoft office skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• cafeteria program with various benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Undertake global and regional data assignments: information gathering, data analysis, quality checking, auditing
• Use reports to identify data quality issues and conduct independent follow up to accurate issues
• Be able to learn and use key recruitment systems, Avature & HireVue, and support the resolution of systemic process issues in partnership with recruiters and myPMI
• Run central team data such as process documents, organization charts, coverage matrix, partner mapping to ensure a relevant and current information repository for the wider TA team
• Proactively maintain a project tracker of all TA priorities
• Support the procurement, third party and invoicing processes of vendor and talent acquisition costs across the region in collaboration with finance
• Support the risk and controls agenda, strengthen a culture of risk awareness, monitor corrective action plans, co-ordinate required sample testing and relevant reporting
• Manage the PMO inbox, collation and editing of team communications
• Contribute to the proactive culture within the team and find opportunities for process improvement wherever possible
• Support campus recruitment activity, including event and program logistics and running virtual and in-person assessment centres
• Other ad hoc tasks which support the timely resolution of issues, data quality assurance, maintenance of BAU TA operations
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.