Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Operations function, thanks to its global scale and drive for innovation, is playing a meaningful role in PMI’s business transformation. Our mission is to produce and deliver products to our markets and into the hands of our consumers in a sustainable way. Operations is at the center of a powerful triangle of deep consumer connection, product innovation and executional excellence.
Our people are passionate, determined and innovative. From procurement, to manufacturing and throughout our supply chain, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to leave your mark in this transformational journey to deliver better, smoke-free alternatives to millions of adult smokers around the world.
We are looking for an EU Open+ Deployment Leader to support our Manufacturing teams in the EU. The role will be based in at our amazing factory in Krakow, Poland.
OPEN+ is our Operational Excellence Strategy to achieve breakthrough business results, involving and empowering the total organisation and the establishment of a "zero loss" mindset. OPEN+ is made up of:
• Knowledge of standardized processes, methodology, and tools organized in Pillars.
• Sequential step-by-step deployment of the knowledge which builds capabilities
• Sustainability driven through measurements, ownership and governance.
In this position you will own the deployment of OPEN+ in the affiliates belonging to the defined region/cluster. You will own the implementation of the Open+ Pillars (capabilities repository) and PDCA cycles to grow the capabilities of the entire organisation in different areas (Leadership, Organisation, Safety, Quality, Maintenance, Equipment Cleaning and Lubrication, Problem Solving, Initiatives Management, Work Process improvement, Supply Network) while establishing a continuous improvement!
You will ensure and calibrate on the use of standard tools and practises to guarantees all the affiliates in PMI operate in the same way, regardless the sector and the region.
You will mentor the site Leadership Team in the OPEN+ methodology and Capabilities to enable them being the coaches for all the population on site!
• Own the OPEN+ implementation and deployment in the affiliate according to the defined region/cluster. Mentor the site leadership as well as the operators on the floor, to implement the “zero loss” mindset and 100% participation.
• Develop the OPEN+ implementation plans and roadmap of the different affiliates in line with the region/cluster business needs.
• Establish a continuous improvement culture from phase 0 to phase 4.
• Support the organizational leaders to drive the OPEN+ culture.
• Continuously review PMI best practices and adjust affiliate plans to improve people engagement into productivity generation, driving innovation and increasing organization agility to deliver business results.
• Contribute and lead the development of new standards, practices and training material using the best practices coming from the different members and/or other companies.
We're looking for someone with:
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Strong experience in Manufacturing IWS / QA / LEAN / Product development / Supply Chain or other beyond Manufacturing departments
• Deep knowledge of IOS/OPEN: Integrated Operating System – pillars, standard work processes, lean / continuous improvement, systems and tools Functional:
• Soft skills: Leadership, collaboration and communication skills, Training skills, Coaching and Mentoring skills
• Proficient in English
What we offer
Our success depends on every colleague who comes to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer