MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Following the huge change, PMI security has been revamped completely. To further improve our security posture, our application security program is transformed into DevSecOps model where security assessments are automated centrally, and remediation is handled by the product teams.
As a member of the Security Detection team, you will have the huge opportunity to be part of the team who architects our security solutions end-to-end. You will emphasis on automation at scale, tool development for product teams, scanning and reporting.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing and operating solutions in AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDb, API Gateway, etc.)
· Strong programing and scripting skill (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins)
· Strong communication and ability to handle multiple priorities
· Cloud and security certifications (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Partner with Information Security and other IT teams to continuously evolve information security solutions and proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual processes
· Implement and support automation tools and security solutions at scale for security baseline monitoring, SIEM/SOAR automations and vulnerability scanners
· Work with Cloud SRE team to implement and maintain DevSecOps tools for CI/CD pipelines
· Proactively looking for problems and performance bottlenecks in security solutions/automations
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.