MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• a candidate with a solid understanding of compensation and benefits area and working knowledge and experience in job evaluation,
• a candidate who is enjoying analytical work and has excellent analytical skills and mindset,
• an individual with experience in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly very good command of Excel,
• a quick learner and problem solver with an ability to prioritize tasks,
• a university graduate preferably in Human Resources, Business/Economics or equivalent with at least 3 years work experience in HR,
• a fluent English speaker.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• employee pension plan,
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card),
• mybenefits cafeteria and multisport program.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• provide job evaluation services to line managers in the assigned markets/functions,
• execute annual compensation cycle and annual salary review cycle,
• collect and submit salary and benefits surveys data,
• work together with PMI Total Rewards Leads on the preparation and implementation of compensation plans and salary increase budgets,
• provide job evaluation services to line managers in the assigned markets,
• participate in various regional/global Total Rewards projects (Benefits, Health & wellbeing, Equal Salary Certification, Job evaluation, etc.),
• prepare local, regional and global compensation reports, calculations and simulations,
• prepare and deliver trainings related to Total Rewards,
• provide direct support to line managers and other P&C teams in the area of compensation.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.