MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are redefining our network, implementing the latest connectivity technologies to connect our users across the globe, wherever they are, in factories, retail outlets, head offices, sales offices or working remotely. Our Global Connectivity Transformation programme will transform our WAN to a fully internet-based SD-WAN, deploy WiFi 6 as our standard wireless technology, modernise the LAN switching environment and deploy new capabilities to secure the network. While doing all these changes, we’d like to ensure the highest degree of IT Security and Information Protection for the users and applications on our network, by moving away from the perimeter protection defences to ZTNA (zero trust network access). To support PMI cybersecurity vision and results-oriented network transformation program we are looking to hire a Network Security Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join our newly established Security Engineering function and work on the scale and diversity of the information security challenges, which is difficult to find in other companies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A strong understanding of modern IT network security concepts, including attack vectors, exploitation and detection avoidance with the ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
• Security and/or network certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Palo Alto, or AWS
• Expertise with the following technologies:
Cisco Routers and Switches
Cisco Meraki and vEdge
Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama management plane
• A good grip of modern technology landscape – cloud infrastructure, hybrid cloud environments, virtualization and containerization, infrastructure orchestration and development task automation
• Knowledge and expertise in the following technologies is a plus:
Cisco SD-Access (DNA-C, ISE)a
Palo Alto Prisma Access
Terraform Enterprise / Infrastructure as Code
Knowledge of Industrial Networks (ICS, Purdue)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Be passionate about Network Security and spend your time engineering bleeding edge technological solutions in this space 😊
• Be responsible for the Network Security, as well as the related configurations of the various Network Security and Vulnerability Management tools
• Support the implementation and enforce the use of global IT security standards, policies, guidelines and procedures with regards to hardening the environment while minimizing the impact for the end users
• Build integrations and automation between different security software platforms (Vulnerability Management, Secrets Management, PKI, Endpoint Protection, Detection and Response, Threat Intelligence, SIEM, etc.)
• Analyze security product issues and create workarounds along with self-healing automation for silent remediations
• Be responsible for complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the Security Engineering team. Engage in complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.