MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Finance Analytics Lead you will be responsible for designing various analysis proposals on SAP Central Finance and related systems, to provide Best in Class Cost to Serve Analysis and Margin Analysis, which will bring visibility to granular data, and provide clear actionable insights, which will drive growth opportunities, or enable cost reduction.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A finance professional, Chartered Accountant with minimum 10-14 years of experience
• A person who has worked in consumer goods industry
• An individual with proven experience on designing and operating global analytics capabilities on SAP and SAP HANA
• A candidate who has a deep understanding of business processes – Lead to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, and Make to Deliver
• A person who comes with a strong Risk and controls understanding, Audit experience which will aid embedding the same in the data models and Business Intelligence reporting
• Analytical mindset, curiosity and growth mindset
• Passion to bring valuable insights through a data driven approach
• Ability to deal with ease with senior stake holders
• Impactful story telling
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• We are implementing Finance Digital Core, which largely includes implementation of SAP Central Finance, and some best of breed solutions, and are looking for an experienced finance professional who can lead the Analysis stream of this initiative
• As an experienced SAP Data & Analytics Lead, you will bring your knowledge and expertise to ensure the design and development of SAP Analytics solutions that meet business requirements. This involves understanding the business requirements around margin analysis, and coming up with proposals of how data should be designed in Central Finance and surrounding landscape to bring the most granular information, which can provide data driven insights
• You will be also responsible to study the data elements needs to create a strong proposal to identify of various dashboards can be provided around all elements of ‘Cost to Serve’, and this visibility and insights should allow PMI to reduce its cost in serving customers. Implementation of this is expected to be performed on SAP Analytics for cloud, and other advanced capabilities on Central Finance
• Your responsibility will be also to post design and implementation of analysis capabilities, you will be responsible to set up an operating model to publish these data sets, and business engagement with commercial and supply chain, and finance teams, to bring value based outcomes
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.