MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Knowledge and understanding of B2C/B2B processes with deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Customer engagement solutions
• Knowledge and experience in technical design and deployment of technologies related to the applied area.
• Proven architect using modern Architecture Principles with use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Observability, Testability, etc etc.)
• Proven experience in SaaS configuration and excel at integration design
• Experience with software design & implementation incl. CI/CD and Testing/QA
• Data lifecycle, Security and Compliance basics (controls, sox, GDPR, GxP, audits, passive/active security)
• Project execution and SDLC (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, ITIL, …)
• Excellent stakeholders management and communicator, able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Team player with strong skills in communication, seeking for collaboration and team success
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Supporting the Consumer lifecycle Solution Managers by setting the overall architecture for the related products through leveraging common architectural patterns, building and maintaining a future-state blueprint and sponsoring innovation
• Analyzing, recommending, and getting the buying in of technology, roadmap, key design decision with peers, teams, and senior management
• Conducting full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business, and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
• Planning, scoping, driving, or implementing proof of concept to validate and prove new technology
• Assessing the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management, and automation.
• Comparing alternatives solution across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
• Transforming requirements into specific solution architecture design documents. Selecting technology and design, design validation for the sprints and offer technology support for blocking issues
• Participates in user story writing and collaborates with the product team to identify technical direction to achieve story objectives in creating solutions.
• Governs the technical design against approved architectural standards
• Working with product owner technology roadmap, gaps, evolution
• Acts as the technology knowledge specialist on any Consumer Lifecycle given product
• Supporting the improvement of the consumer platforms architecture practice
• Leveraging, collaborating, liaising with the enterprise and domain architecture community
• Constantly learning and maintaining current knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture, and related standards to think of the future and ensure right usage by team/project members
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.