Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Sales Development Representative at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Sales Team is the place for you.
About the Job
The Sales Development Representative is the first contact point for the prospects interested in our software.
Your main responsibilities:
- Present and sell our services to the interested potential Scandinavian customers
- Qualify sales leads and handle lead development pipeline
- Gain market and product knowledge in order to handle our prospects' advanced questions
- Communicate with prospects and clients via LinkedIn, email, chat & phone.
- After-sales customer care and problem-solving
- Collaborating with other teams: Marketing and Support
You are a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills who actively seeks out and engages customer prospects.
The role is full time but can be remote.
Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING: Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems. Any experience with Google or Facebook campaigns or marketplaces like Amazon or eBay would be a plus.
- Scandinavian Languages: Excellent level of spoken and written of at least one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian or/and Finnish.
- ENGLISH: You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company.
- FLEXIBILITY: We operate all over the world, which means you may occasionally need to help us cover different time zones.
- SALES EXPERIENCE: We offer sales training and tools but we also accept initiative from your side, so experience in sales can help you with that.
- ATTITUDE: Can-do attitude! You may not know everything but you have to be willing to learn.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: You quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 8k and 10k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.