Financial Instrument Expert
Digital, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about driving innovation and challenging the status quo? Do you enjoy analyzing complex business requirements and working as part of a team to propose solutions? Are you self-driven with a problem-solving mindset and sharp analytical skills? Are you able to claim ownership for existing operational processes and drive them to the next level? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role as a financial instrument expert you will:
• Provide business concepts and requirements for regulatory and/or strategic bank projects
• Execute tun the bank activities to ensure data quality is accurate and to support business
• Discuss with Product Managers new products and provide solutions for them
• Work closely with IT colleagues during implementation and deployment of new requirements
• Define test use cases and run the tests in close cooperation with business representatives and IT
Instrument Competence Center is part of the UBS Wealth Management COO Organization, which is responsible for the availability and quality of instrument data. We support discretionary and advisory mandate solutions are main instrument data provider to front units and regulatory product checks. As a business solution owner of the system product inventory, we take care of the continuous evolution of our capabilities to the benefit of our clients globally including the digital delivery of our services.
• Degree from an University or FH
• Good knowledge of financial instruments
• Some years of experience and proven track record in business analysis
• commitment to quality, time, and delivery
• eager to learn, highly motivated, innovative and capable to think out of the box
• analytical and attentive to detail - in good balance with a healthy level of pragmatism
• committed to quality, time and delivery with good prioritization skills
• keen to work with large amounts of data
• Self-driven, flexible, open minded professional and proactive team player.
• fluent in English (oral and written),
• SQL skills is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.