CISO Communications Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Do you have a keen interest in creating compelling messages and stories that resonate with people and deliver measurable results? Are you interested in working for a world class financial institution? Are you detail oriented, creative and able to engage with internal business stakeholders of all levels?
We are looking for someone like you to:
o Produce internal communications content (such as newsletters, bulletins) and manage internal communications events
o Provide strategic direction for CISO communications activities and positioning, working with a range of stakeholders including but not limited to CISO teams, Chief of Staff teams and the Global Communications team
o Manage all aspects of CISO branding, and including feedback mechanisms
o Manage the development of all external cyber related materials from press releases, blog posts and website updates
- Produce and manage a pipeline of cyber, CISO and staff related content and publish via the appropriate channels
- Support the Cyber Education and Awareness team in creating and executing global cyber awareness campaigns and communications
- Manage and develop a roster of CISO spokespeople
- Providing communication and editorial support for CISO related projects and initiatives, including crisis communications and executive presentations
- Ensure all communications are consistent with the corporate vision and voice
- Build relationships with communications and branding counterparts in the wider firm
- Work with internal design teams to create a consistent recognisable identity for communication and presentation related artefacts
You’ll be working within the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO) as part of the Chief of Staff team. Our CISO vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS's brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The Chief of Staff team supports this vision through cyber education and awareness offerings, leading on cyber communications and manage workforce related activities.
- Solid experience in corporate communications and brand management, including editorials services, campaign work, strategy development and social platforms
- Evidenced expertise in successful multi-channel communications campaigns, underpinned by a deep understanding of channel strategy and creative development
- Excellent written and spoken English (German is advantageous but not essential)
- Strong issue/crisis management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as collaborative member of a team
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders - preferably experience of public speaking
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and projects
- Knowledge of cyber risks and threats (preferred but not essential)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.