Change Project Manager for Trading Applications
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next Project Manager in our "Trade and Transfer Assets" front-to-back stream? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role you will be instrumental in developing our global order execution capabilities in Switzerland, Europe and APAC. In your role as a Project Manager you will:
• act as a Product Owner in a Scrum (Agile) team, define and prioritize business requirements based on client and market needs
• be the interface to our various IT partners on behalf of the Business
• act as a center of competence for one of our streams: Securitized Products, Treasury Products / FX, Cross Product / Regulatory
• assist the daily business with your knowledge of financial products and trading processes
• specify best practice solutions to leverage our Order Execution capabilities across UBS Global Wealth Management locations in Switzerland, Europe and APAC
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are offering an exciting Project Management role in our team in Wroclaw within the Global Wealth Management COO "Trade and Transfer Assets" front-to-back stream. We are responsible for developing and expanding our global cross divisional execution capabilities covering all investment products and digital data services.
• university degree in Finance or IT
• 3+ years of experience in managing projects (Business or IT) with a strong focus on change implementation within the financial services industry
• previous experience with securitized products or treasury products would be a strong asset
• solid skills of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint); Visio, Project and Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) are considered an advantage
• able to work efficiently and independently to meet deadlines under high pressure
• good analytical skills with a systematic approach to problem-solving
• exact, efficient and independent style of working
• ready to take the lead and not afraid of responsibility
• fluent in English written and spoken; German is considered an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.