Consultant (Business Analyst) - Group Internal Consulting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to make things better? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements?
We're looking for Business Analyst like you to:
• elicit / gather, understand, analyze and document business requirements
• serve as an interface between business and technical teams to interpret and clarify business requirements and processes
• conduct analysis on process, root cause, business impact and cost benefit
• take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs
• define project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with Project / Program Manager
• regularly report status and RAIDs in the PMC and support the Project / Program Manager by delivering project management documentation, production of status and forecast reports for their workstream
• be a team player who collaborates across the team finding high quality solutions for our clients
You will be working in the Management Consulting Practice in Krakow or in Wroclaw, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The Management Consulting Practice has been established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The Practice is part of UBS's Group Internal Consulting and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
• at least 3 years of business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting experience in the financial industry
• strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills (you know how to figure things out)
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• excellent / very strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics is an advantage
• fluency in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage
• excellent communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
• flexibility, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• adaptation, ability to work across teams and functions also under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
• can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.