Intern in Business Management Support Team - Global Research
Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly well-organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- perform data analysis on diverse data sets, containing information about research analysts' interactions, headcount details, costs, surveys' data
- prepare reports and data visualizations in e.g. Excel, Tableau or PowerPoint
- handle administrative tasks related to UBS internal systems
- collaborate with regional Business Managers across the different countries and your local team.
- provide conclusions and propose solutions to existing business issues
- own a portfolio of regular tasks, but also work on many ad-hoc projects
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Data visualization experience
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- If you have experience in corporate environment, that's a plus, but it is not necessary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.