Internship in Procurement & Vendor Policies
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented and a great communicator? Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? If so, we would like to meet you as we are looking for someone like you to support running of our End-to-End Procurement Compliance controls process.
We are looking for someone like you who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier sourcing and contracting engagements in accordance with global and UBS policies
• gather additional information and key contract metadata from our internal integrated sourcing & contract management systems
• contact employees and internal clients in their role as sourcing requestors or contract managers
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
You will report to Supply Chain Risks and Controls, part of the Supply Chain organization, a recently established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
You’ll be working in the team in Krakow. Our role is to perform key procedural controls on sourcing and contracting activities within UBS. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn how to initiate sourcing and contracting processes in our internal systems, contact internal clients and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure.
• very good written and spoken English, other language would be an advantage
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel incl. basic understanding of applying formulas
• already graduated or close to graduate with Bachelors degree in business administration or other related studies
• a gift for analyzing and solving problems
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• excellent analytical skills
• endurance to complete complex tasks
• motivation and drive (always staying up to date and improving)
• an excellent communication skills and you know how to handle challenging situations
• ability to work across teams and functions
• ability to work independently, as well as in a team
• strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.