Internship in Recruitment Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you excited to join internal HR team? Do you know what it takes to identify talent and bring them on board? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- identify the right candidates
- conduct phone screens / interviews
- make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
- support effective administration, collect and verify necessary internal data
- ensure accurate data updates in the HR system
You will be working within the professional recruiting team located in Krakow or Wroclaw. Our team supports Poland hiring and partners with a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour working week.
- student status or university degree
- interest in HR area
- very good written and spoken English
- passion for data gathering and information sharing
- strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.