Senior Software Developer in Test [IB Technology]
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven track record of building highly performing and highly available applications? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the GPU-accelerated parallel processing, Azure Cloud and other latest technologies?
We’re looking for a passionate Software Developer to work with us to build new capabilities and automate testing by:
• Building a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
• Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• Define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• Develop new functionality as well as automated test scripts
• Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
• Cooperate with different stakeholders in introduction and facilitation of new automated processes and practices
• Develop testing frameworks to cover microservices handling highly performing quoting and pricing GPU-accelerated calculations
• Comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
• deliver innovative solutions in Investment Bank
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• Work on a Java 8 / 11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Kafka / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack
• strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming and NIO
• Experience in building the test automation process from scratch with providing PoC and analysis of test automation tools usage for the project purpose
• Experience and passion in creating test automation scripts with tools like: Cucumber/Selenium Web Driver/or any other widely used tool sets
• Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and behavior driven development
• Understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
• Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
• Written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.