Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs? Are you an expert when it comes to tools like UNIX , Java, Shell scripting , Autosys Informatica, Python, Oracle , SQL? Do you have exposure for automation while using Python/shell scripting or any other tool?
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• Support business application and related infrastructure across several technical domains
• Be responsible for production stability, incident / request / problem management and providing L1 and L2 application support for critical applications and technologies like UNIX , Java, Shell scripting , Autosys, Informatica, Python, Oracle and SQL.
• Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are supported with highest quality standard
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database.
You'll be working with the BDR(Big Data) Application Support Group team part of a WMA TOC. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level. As a IT support analyst, you ‘ll play an important role for our organization.
• Ideally 3-7 years of hands-on experience with UNIX and Informatica environment,
• extensive experience in Application Support & Maintenance such as UNIX , Java, Shell scripting ,Informatica, Python, Oracle and SQL,
• ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
• demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries,
• highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications,
• demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers,
• operating in a Global team environment,
• good Knowledge of financial domain especially Wealth Management,
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking,
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners,
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences,
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.