Data Analyst Products Business Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a data analyst and have genuine interest in in the asset management environment? Are you good in juggling with a significant amount of information, technical development requirements and communication needs at a time?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• help maintaining and developing the overall Products MIS and database to facilitate decision making of the Products Management Committee
• produce Product wide reports (e.g. fund flow reporting) and ensure data maintenance (e.g. Investment Strategy Master)
• help ensuring high level of data integrity in our action data base
• support the organization and administration of the Product MC
• collaborate with stakeholders to sourcing / prioritizing the information required
You’ll be working in the Business Management team within the Products organization of UBS Asset Management (UBS AM). We are a team of highly talented business management and product specialists based in Zurich. Our mandate is to support the Head Products in fulfilling his mandate and to coordinate all business management activities for the Products organization globally.
• a university / business school degree in data science, finance or mathematics or equivalent
• at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in data management
• keen interest in working cross-functionally and with global teams
• a basic understanding of the financial industry and asset management
• team-oriented and able to work under pressure
• self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• strong analytical and conceptual skills
• excellent in communication and collaboration
• strong attention to detail and diligent delivery
• highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular MS PowerPoint and Excel, and sound experience with databases (e.. Access, SQL); knowledge of R-Studio would be a strong asset
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.