Internship in Mandatory Learning Operations Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
• maintain existing training initiatives
• analyse mandatory training nomination criteria against the Learning Management System requirements
• respond to end-user requests and be second level support contact on day-to-day administrative requests
• produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports to various internal stakeholders
• manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders through effective delivery
• process mandatory training participant lists in the Learning Management System
• ensure that all evidence of mandatory training participation is properly stored
Our team is located in Krakow, Wroclaw and Pune. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– fluent English
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– experience in learning or project management would be an asset
– good MS Office skills would be an asset
– a bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
– able to work independently under time pressure
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.