IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a driven IT Business Analyst / Project Manager with a proven track record? You can juggle multiple priorities, stakeholders and topics in parallel? You thrive on challenges and are able to deliver under pressure?
We are looking for a IT Business Analyst / Project Manager within Data Services IT to:
• Analyze, design and deliver IT changes within programs that range from regulatory, risk, strategic WM business initiatives to cloud transformation
• Manage different stakeholder groups (IT, Operations, Business, Legal & Compliance, etc.)
• Prioritize requirements for sprints
• Estimate new demands, forecast resources and track financials
• Support User Acceptance Testing and User training where applicable
• Actively support resolution of production incidents
• Recommend and drive internal process and system improvement initiatives
• Document and share knowledge within the team and wider group
You will be part of the foreign exchange and money market (FXMM) Gateway team located in Krakow. The team consists of experienced Business Analysts, Project Managers and IT Subject Matter Experts in Krakow and Opfikon. Our platform sources data from different master systems and provides a consolidated view for the foreign exchange and money market business and applications. We master regulatory data and eligibility rules, confirmation and payment instructions. FXMM Gateway is part of Data Services IT within Group Functions CDIO organization.
• University degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering or related area
• Proven track record as a Business Analyst / Project Manager ideally in the financial services industry
• Project management certification (PMI, IPMA or similar) is a plus
• Good understanding of the project and systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experienced in Agile / Scrum methodology and tools (JIRA), certified Scrum Master preferred
• Skilled in SQL and good knowledge of Databases (e.g. Oracle)
• Fluent in English
• Previous UBS work experience is a plus
• A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability, can-do attitude
• Capable of multitasking and driven to get the job done
• Curious, willing to learn and challenging the status quo
• Analytical with strong problem solving abilities
• Able to communicate effectively to different stakeholder groups
• Strong team player, but also able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.