Job Reference #
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Does working in a data driven business excite you? Do you want to be part of team innovating asset management business? Are you driven to use your financial skills in developing innovative research and investment management solutions?
We are looking for a person with proven experience in business management, reporting 3rd party contract management and coordinating relevant compliance and due-diligence approvals across multiple functions. The person must have experience managing and setting up financial forecasting processes, maintaining head count plans of large teams working closely with multiple functions in Asset Management. Successful candidate should be able to organize the work covering setting up processes effectively, executing the process and maintaining reporting. Will require strong relationship management skills and clarity in communication verbal and written.
Your team :
Chief Data Office (CDO), within UBS Global Asset Management (AM), was established to re-define AM’s data & analytics strategy and to lead the innovation agenda for the division. The CDO provides the foundation for establishing a data and analytics driven culture, by guiding the successful delivery of both foundational and innovative solutions, in support of AM's strategic agenda. To design multi-faceted innovative solutions, the CDO is structured to encompass several functions, including Data Analytics, Data Solutions, and Data Governance. This role is centered in Poland.
• 8+ years of experience working in a business management capacity
• excellent experience in leading financial forecasting process, workforce planning, contract management, setting up regular reporting mechanisms in a management context
• excellent experience in Microsoft Excel, MS Power Point and MS Word. In MS Excel able to write VBA programs and analyze complex data sets
• strong project management skills with experience in tracking project financials, team financials, budgets etc.
• excellent communication and able to explain technical topics to non-technical group intuitively
• organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and respond well under pressure
• able to adhere to tight deadlines, develop and maintain relationships
• co-operative and team-oriented, able to motivate and organize yourself and the team
• experience or certification in quantitative fields is an added advantage
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.