Business Analyst & Test Specialist for Wealth Planning Applications
Outsourcing / Offshoring, Portfolio and fund management, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in driving the digitization of Wealth Managements with focus on holistic client advice? Do you want to play a key role by taking responsibility of the test strategy & execution as well as by supporting project management related activities? Would you like to become part of a project team in a global, dynamic and innovative environment? As Business Analyst & Test Specialist you can fill a crucial role in our agile client-need stream responsible for Wealth Planning! Specifically the role requires you to:
• support requirement analysis of business challenges and pragmatic translation into business specifications
• become end to end responsible for testing activities to ensure a high quality delivery and smooth operations of upcoming IT releases
• define test strategies, test cases and define test prerequisites e.g. required static data setup
• execute test cases in test environment iteratively, capture test evidences in respective system (e.g. Jira), open and monitor defects as well as support defect analysis, constantly revisit and improve test approach
• analysis and verification of user feedbacks and help to prioritize within the program roadmap
• provide PMO support to project managers with a focus on providing status updates, budget management as well as tracking of risks and issues
• work closely with project team and key stakeholders to meet project deliverables
The team Wealth Planning Advisory Platforms is at the core of all current digitization activities within UBS and runs digital platforms supporting GWM’s planning services & capabilities. The team's particular applications support Client Advisors and Wealth Planners globally on a broad range of topics such as Financial Planning and Estate Planning. We define related concepts, run the platforms and drive strategic change (e.g. Wealth Way) to constantly improve UBS client experience. You will support those change management activities, participate in challenging projects and cooperate with stakeholders globally in an agile setup. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of business analysis and test management.
• previous work experience in business analyses and/or testing – preferably in the financial services industry
• experience in requirements definition as well as in performing functional, non-functional as well as regression testing; experience with relevant tools (Jira or Confluence; knowledge of PPM will be a plus) and methodologies
• well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
• affinity towards Information Technology and ability to partner with IT teams
• fluency in English (written and oral); German will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.