TOC DCS Data Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about data? Are you curious about correlations and the impact they have on the business? Do you know how to tackle large volumes of data and make them into intuitive but captivating visualisations?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• perform cross- technology analysis of trends/themes,
• use data to uncover hidden discrepancies and drive improvements,
• connect large datasets and derive correlations to help the management make data-driven decisions,
• design meaningful and visually stunning Tableau dashboards while ensuring data consistency,
• demonstrate a great attention to detail and organisational skills,
• communicate with teams whose work is the source of data,
• collaborate freely in a global environment.
You will be part of the UBS Global Data Center Services team located in Wrocław. Your work will involve daily collaboration with people supporting Data Centers around the globe. You will be contributing to optimizing processes and operating procedures by supporting our team on a data-driven digital journey. Data plays a huge part in the growth of our organization. By establishing trends and patterns, you will ensure that we’re gaining the right insight to get our Data Center services to the next level.
• 3-5 years data analytics experience,
• information Technology background
• MS Excel advanced level including VBA,
• experience in preparing & structuring large datasets to be used in Tableau,
• proven experience in creating highly appealing and informative Tableau visualizations (min. 2 years preferred),
• great analytical and problem-solving skills,
• mission motivated and a strong collaborator,
• fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively verbally and in writing,
• ITIL Foundation certified (Beneficial)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.