Senior Investment Guideline Monitoring Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• monitor and control Portfolio Managers` investment decisions
• performing detailed analysis of client investment management agreements and seeking clarification of guidelines from the business where necessary
• attaching/testing rules to coded account and document/update of knowledge repositories and workflow tools that form part of the process chain
• liaising with front office personnel e.g. Client Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Traders
You’ll be working in the Investment Guideline Monitoring team in Krakow or Wrocław offices. Our role is to support the EMEA, America and APAC regions and to provide accurate investigation of potential breaches, investments that are not in line with the signed contract. Key objective of the role is to be very precise and consecutive in reading and interpreting the contracts.
The role is available both: in Krakow and Wroclaw.
• a graduate of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, law
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• analytical and detail-oriented approach and the ability to provide practical solutions, able to work across teams and functions
• very good in English both spoken and written, German as an additional language
• at least 4 years experience in Investment Management or Compliance environment
• experience on automated investment restrictions systems such as Sentinel, Charles River, MIG21 desirable
• an understanding of financial instruments and their attributes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.