GWM Competence Center Head – Business Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced people manager and interested in wealth management business management related topics? Do you want to support the establishment of an integrated set-up in Poland and be the local Competence Center Head as part of that new organization?
We're looking for a Competence Center Head Business Support, who will be responsible to:
• Lead and build up teams providing support in business & strategic management, project management and general administration to GWM S&I Business Units
• Act as Line Manager of Teams Heads within the Competence Center
• Coordinate the teams by ensuring operational excellence and integration into respective functional team(s)
• Actively support strategic development / best practices and drive continuous improvement of the Competence Center e.g. trough automation and other efficiency initiatives
• Build/manage strong relationship with Functional Head and Functional Managers
• Ensure operational excellence and service quality by defining process improvements
• Responsible for risk identification, reporting and mitigation within provided services
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the GWM Poland team in Wroclaw. We support GWM Switzerland & International Business Units in business and strategic management related topics and initiatives. As a Competence Center Head Business Support, you’ll play an important role in driving our GWM S&I Poland expansion strategy. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Global Wealth Management.
• Degree in business, finance or similar discipline
• At least 5 years previous experience in similar leadership position and proven ability to lead mid- sized, matrix organized teams; solid leadership skills
• Significant experience in project and business management
• Process Transformation or Process improvement experience e.g. Lean, Six Sigma
• Experience in financial industry, especially in Business Management or Service Management
• Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive organizational change
• Proven relationship management skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners
• Well structured, target-oriented and skilled with a proper way of working
• Fluent in English, German nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.