Data Analyst with Python and SQL
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to join our team of Data Analysts and:
• efficiently manage the end-to-end data pipeline and our key stakeholders
• build and maintain new data pipelines and support existing ones with debugging and optimization
• participate in process automation to support straight-through processing
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be working with a team of Evidence Lab Data Analysts. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
• 3+ years of experience in a data-oriented role
• strong command of SQL with practical understanding of SQL databases
• strong command of Python preferably in the area of data analysis and manipulation
• exceptional analytical skills, ability to design and optimize data-related processes
• excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• project management skills backed by relevant experience would be an asset
• fluent English speaker/writer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.