Principal Java Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Are you excited about delivering real business value? Building modern, robust, and scalable Java platforms is your core expertise? We are looking for someone like you to join us and
• work on exciting and high-profile Foreign Exchange (FX) trading projects in a dynamic technology environment
• own the end-to-end delivery of features and initiatives
• work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
• collaborate with your peers to shape the future architecture of our platforms
• share your knowledge and expertise with other team members
• support us with our Cloud journey
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the FX Orders team in Wroclaw, which is part of a global Investment Bank Technology organization. The team is working using agile principles and is responsible for building and maintaining Client Order Management Systems for FX Resting Orders, applications for FX Price Distribution, and much more. As a Principal Java Software Engineer, you will play an important role in delivering business benefit while shaping the future of our technology stack.
• solid commercial experience building server-side applications, including distributed, message driven systems, using the Java ecosystem
• proven track record of technical leadership and managing deliveries end-to-end
• ability to translate complex requirements into technical solutions
• proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing priorities
• working experience with technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Maven, Gradle, Git/Gitlab, Kafka, JMS, relational databases, Docker, K8s or similar
• FX domain knowledge and cloud technologies are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.