Technical Business Analyst – Third Party Risk Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about IT? Are you interested in digital transformation, using the latest technology to make processes leaner, faster and more automated? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative automated solutions? Do you want to build up the knowledge around internal outsourcing lifecycle and project management? If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
- run and maintain automated data processing solutions
- use of MS Excel advanced features
- perform root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- support project management tasks including milestone tracking, tracking issues and status report preparation
- perform regular and ad-hoc reporting and data analysis related tasks
- identify and coordinate process improvement initiatives
- liaise with developers.
Your day to day work will include maintenance and development of automated solutions as well as understanding and evaluating data that exists in outsourcing database. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical updates in the database as well as migration of the data between platforms. You will work closely with relevant Business partners to provide end-to-end outsourcing process transparency, support them with the process of regular attestation of existing information.
You’ll be working in the IEO Inventory Team based in Krakow. We’re truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. You will join the Third Party Risk Management area that is responsible for the ONO Enablement & Governance and Outsourcing Due Diligence process.
The Outsourcing Due Diligence process aims to ensure that the right controls are in place to manage the risk associated with Outsourcing on a global scale.
By joining the team you will have an opportunity to enhance your organizational and teamwork skills. You will also going to have an opportunity to cooperate with team members located all over the world.
- basic knowledge and appetite to learn Phyton, VBA, Power BI or Alteryx
- proficiency in Excel
- a computer science or computer engineering-related education background (is a plus)
- focus on quality
- excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- good English language communication skills (both written and verbal)
- positive attitude
- university degree
- experience in data analysis
- hunger to enhance technical skills
- you're strong team player
- you're organized and detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.